Phytonutrients are plant chemicals that give fruits and vegetables their distinctive color while providing protection from the sun’s harmful rays. When consumed, these plant nutrients confer health benefits to us.†
VitaMedica’s Phyto-5 is formulated with fruits & vegetables from the five major color groups. Our proprietary blend of 18 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients have antioxidant activity to help fight free-radicals and protect your cells.†
If you’re not eating the recommended 5-9 servings of fruits & vegetables daily, Phyto-5 helps to cover gaps in your diet.
- 80% of Americans do not eat an adequate amount and variety of fruits and vegetables, resulting in a phytonutrient gap.
- Phytonutrients are plant chemicals that give fruits and vegetables their distinctive color while providing protection from the sun’s harmful rays.
- When consumed, phytochemicals confer a wide range of health benefits to humans including antioxidant and promoting healthy inflammation response.†
- Formulated with fruits, vegetables, spices and tea from the 5major color groups: blue-purple, red-pink, orange-yellow, green and white-brown.
- Features acai, cranberry, pomegranate, papaya, kale, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, ginger, turmeric, Cinnulin® and Rooibos tea.