This multi-faceted facial mask is bursting with specialty ingredients that improve skin clarity and brighten the overall complexion. This formula has antioxidant properties, reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and prevents future dark spots through inhibiting melanin formation. Brighten-C Mask can be used for a radiance boost by acne clients while in the process of clearing their skin and after their skin is clear. It can also be recommended to clients with skin that is not prone to acne.
Brighten-C Mask is recommended for all skin types. It’s packed with powerful ingredients; therefore, it is recommended for use 1 to 2 times per week to start.
Key ingredients include:
- L-Ascorbic Acid: antioxidant, brightening
- Nonapeptide-1: prevents melanin synthesis, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Brightenyl®: blocks the melanogenesis process to help control darkening of skin & reduce pigmented spots, helps prevent inflammation & controls skin redness
- Sepiwhite™: patented lightening molecule, more effective than tested reference molecules of hydroquinone, arbutin, kojic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: lightening, safe alternative to Hydroquinone
Products purchased in the clinic must be returned within 30 days of purchase and the products being returned must be unopened.
Products purchased online must be returned within 30 days of receiving the package. Not from the day you open the package. From the day the package was delivered to you. Products being returned must be unopened.
Products that have been opened and are returned will not be refunded.